St Augustine Lighthouse (V3) (LIMIT 2)
****DROP WILL BE SCHEDULED SOON*****
St Augustine lighthouse comes in at #3 in the lighthouse series.
The St. Augustine Light Station is a private-aid to navigation and an active, working lighthouse in St. Augustine, Florida. The current lighthouse stands at the north end of Anastasia Island and was built between 1871 and 1874. The tower is the second lighthouse tower in St. Augustine, the first being lit officially by the American territorial government in May 1824 as Florida's first lighthouse. However, both the Spanish and the British governmentsoperated a major aid to navigation here including a series of wooden watch towers and beacons dating from 1565.
Full history HERE
- Limited edition only 75 made
- 100% embroidered
- Wax sealed envelope
- Numbered art card